Retirement Demilitarization and Disposal Exam
Retirement, Demilitarization and Disposal Exam
Here is your test result.The dots represent the choices you have made.
The highlighted questions are the questions you have missed.
Remediation Accessed shows whether you accessed those links.'N' represents links not visited and 'Y' represents visited links.
Back to Status page contains 5 Questions
- Which of the following is considered by the PM when examining methods for disposal of the system? [Identify DoD/Service Policies that influence actions required at the end of a weapon system's useful life.]
All answers are correct
Possible disposition methods
Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health (ESOH)
- A (n)__________________ process is a systematic approach to identify, analyze, and compare costs and benefits of alternative courses of action that achieve a given set of objectives.
[Describe the Investment Analysis Process used in weapon system retirement, demilitarization and disposal decisions.]
Economic or investment analysis
Preliminary Design Review
Physical Configuration Audit
- In accordance with 10 USC § 2437, once a decision has been made that a system will replace another and it is required, the Service Secretary sponsoring the new MDAP (or the Commander of the United States Special Operations Command) shall prepare a RSSP for the existing system. [Describe the purpose of the Replaced System Sustainment Plan]
- The DLA Disposition Services Environmental Management System (EMS) is designed to ensure that all personnel, including contract personnel, whose work activities can cause real or potentially significant environmental impact, are aware of how their work supports the EMS and are competent to perform their roles and responsibilities. [Describe the Impact of Environmental Considerations on planning for and executing the actions required at the end of a weapon system's useful life]
5) Which of the following is not a consideration when planning for DEMIL and disposal? [Describe the purpose of System Retirement Planning and Execution] [Remediation Accessed :Y]
Reducing technology risk.
Minimizing DEMIL and disposal costs.
Protecting the environment and personnel by minimizing ESOH impacts resulting from DEMIL
Thoroughly addressing disassembly to the lowest level required to gain access to the item, component, or material requiring removal for DEMIL and disposal.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help