Power electronics Assignment
Power electronics and Drives
- In a single phase half wave rectifier, the load is a pure resistor of 10 ohm. The supply voltage is 230 V, 50 Hz. If thyristor triggering angle is 45 degree, find the rms value of voltage across the resistor and the average power delivered to the load.
- A 230 V, 50 Hz half wave controlled converter is triggered at a firing angle of 40 degree and the load current extinguishes at an angle of 210 degree. Find the average output voltage and average output current for R=5 ohm and L=2mH.
- A single phase load consists of a resistance of 20 ohm and an inductance of 64 mH. The power supplied to it is controlled by a thyristor. The supply voltage is 230 V, 50 Hz.
The thyristor-triggering angle is 45 degree. Determine the following:
- average value of load voltage
- average value of load current
- A single phase full wave converter bridge feeds a purely resistive load of 5 ohm. The supply voltage is 230 V, 50 Hz. If the average load current is 25 A, find the thyristor triggering angle. What is the average value of thyristor current?
Assignment Help Features
Assignment Help Services
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help