Networking Assignment Question
- What are the advantages of using a theoretical model to describe networking?
- What is the name of Layer 3 in the OSI model? Layer 5?
- Which OSI model layers typically correspond to the network architecture?
- How does the session ID differ from the port number?
- At which OSI model layer would you find a frame?
- What is the difference between connectionless and connection-‐oriented services?
- Why are wires twisted together in twisted pair cables?
- What is the difference between STP and UTP cabling?
- What is the difference between Cat3 and Cat5 cable?
- How can you tell the difference between an RJ-‐11 and an RJ-‐45 connector?
- You have an installation that requires Cat5 cable. Which cable ratings could you use for the installation?
- A host on a network sends a frame to the hub. Which other devices on the network will see this frame?
- A host on a network sends a frame to a switch. Which other devices on the network will see this frame?
- Why are protocols important for networking?
- What are the advantages of a client/server network when compared to a peer-‐to-‐peer network?
- What is the main characteristic of a subnet? How can you tell one subnet from another?
- How does an intranet differ from the Internet?
Assignment Help Features
Assignment Help Services
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help