ECON 940 Statistics for Decision Making
PRESENTATION OF ASSIGNMENT
- The answer to your assignment should be in the form of a business report.
- Marks awarded will be based on presentation (5%) as well as the rest (90%).
- The report will provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate proficiency in integrating statistical software SPSS, Mintab, KaddStat, Excel/PhStat with a word processor, Word.
Note that you can easily import Minitab, KaddStat, SPSS, Excel/PhStat output to Word.
- Your report must include:
- An Executive Summary (100 to 150 words). In this section you summarize the main conclusions of the report in business language. It should also describe the primary purpose of the study, the general methodology used, the significant findings of eachsection, as well as key general conclusions and recommendations.
- A Table of Contents with page numbers
- Business Problem as given in the question in business language.
- Statistical problem using the language of statistics (i.e. methods you have used to do your analysis).
- Analysis: This section should present statistical output and discuss the results from all the analyses conducted. Outline required steps and show necessary computer output. Clearly label tables and graphs.
- General Conclusion: This section should briefly review the study, summarize the inference(s) stemming from it, and highlight the evidence supporting each inference. Where appropriate, indicate the limitations of the results. The conclusions should be written in business language and in terms of the variables under discussion.
- Implications: bearing in mind why the study was undertaken, briefly describe the implications and consequences of the conclusions drawn. You should include your recommendations for action (based on what you have found in your study).
- Write clearly and precisely. A precise report is a clear report, one that is composed of unambiguous statements. The word limit is 3000 words.
Assignment Help Features
Assignment Help Services
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help