University Assignment Questions
You have identified a trend in the real estate market place and you have identified initial sources related to the trend. You will now go further into your analysis of the trend. Your findings will be presented in a written report and a verbal presentation. Your goal is to fully explore the trend along with associated public and private policies. Further you should identify actual products or practices that are results of the trend, and predict future applications with anticipated outcomes. You can think about this case study in terms of the following questions, not necessarily in a particular order.
- What is the trend?
- What is a specific product or practice that has emerged based upon this trend?
- Is the trend associated with one segment of the market or various segments?
- Is the trend driven by public policy or public preference?
- Is the trend hindered by public policy or public preference?
- What sources have you used to validate the trend?
- What sources have you used that discount the trend?
- What company or companies have taken the trend to the market?
- How long has the trend been present in the market place?
- How long do you think the trend will last and why?
- If you were the decision maker in a company, how would you incorporate the knowledge you have gained into your products?
The written report should be no less than one single spaced page and no more than three single spaced pages. The class presentation should use no more than 12 minutes to present your findings. Merely answering the above questions will not guarantee a good grade but each of these topics must be addressed to achieve a good grade. The ability to present your findings adequately and convincingly to the class will account for 20% of the grade, with the remainder coming from a well written report.
THE TREND I CHOOSE WAS THE IMPACT OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL MELT DOWN ON PROPERTY MARKET AND GENERAL REAL ESTATE PRACTISE IN USA.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help