Basic overview of the solution
- Solution Overview - provides a basic overview of the solution, how it works, and what core problem its trying to address.
- What is the basic description of this solution? How does it work?
- What core problem is this solution trying to solve?
- Market Overview - provides an overview of the market that is being targeted with this solution including the competition, the expected adoption, and the typical user of the solution.
- What is the target market for this solution?
- What assumptions are being made about market adoption for this solution?
- Who is this solution being designed for and what core problem is it trying to solve?
- What does the competitive environment look like?
- What makes this solution unique in the market?
- Solution Design Architecture- provides a detailed overview of how the solution works and how it is architected to address user experience, platform integration, etc.
- What is the physical solution architecture for this product?
- What are the connectivity triggers for this solution?
- What is the logical solution architecture for this product?
- What types of processes and services are necessary to make this solution work?
- What does the overall solution architecture look like in order to make this solution function? What is the desired user experience that is being targeted with this solution?
- Economic Model- addresses how money will be made in offering this solution including the basic cost and price models.
- What is the basic value chain of the solution look like? What internal/external entities exist?
- What are the basic cost components for this solution? What will drive increased or decreased cost in the design of the solution?
- How will the solution be priced? Will it be priced as a subscription model, fixed fee, or offered free-of-charge?
- Given the target market, what is the anticipated profit that will be driven from this solution? How will you make money on the solution?
- Integration Model for Solution - addresses integration necessities in order to deploy the solution to the market.
- What is the anticipated supplier and partner landscape for this solution?
- What adjacent suppliers, partners, value chains, and user ecosystems need to be addressed in order to deploy this solution?
- Go-to-Market Strategy for Solution - addresses how you take the solution to market to ensure sales.
- How will you sell this solution? Will you sell through partners, directly, etc.? How do you envision customers buying this solution?
- How are you planning on marketing this solution? What channels will be used to drive awareness, etc.?
- Implementation Risks and Mitigation Strategy - addresses any assumptions, risks, and mitigations of those risks to taking this solution to market.
Are there any risks that might prevent this solution from going to market? What are the risks and how will they be managed?
Assignment Help Features
Assignment Help Services
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help