Guest Cycle Sample Assignment
- Choosing a hotel for reservation is done based on different factors of the hotel
- After the reservation has been done the gests arrive at the hotel or staying.
- During their stay the hotel should look after the welfare of the guests.
- The checking of the rooms are done prior to the guest departure
- After the guests leave the hotel must take care of the room and make it ready for the nest guest.
GUEST CYCLE IN TOUR GROUPS
- For tour groups the hotel needs to keep prepared a large number of rooms to accommodate the group at once.
- They should keep the rooms ready on the day the guests are to check into the hotel.
- The hotel must look after each and every member of the group and provide them with equal amenities.
- The checking of the rooms are done prior to the guest departure which is more than one room
- After the guests leave all the rooms needs to be cleared and made ready for the next guests.
GUEST CYCLE IN FIT GUESTS
- There need not be a large number of rooms necessary for them.
- The guest arrive on time and take up to a maximum of two rooms.
- They require a minimum amount of amenities and can manage with the hotel staff.
- The checking of the rooms are done prior to the guest departure which mainly involve one room check.
- The hotel does not need to clear out a large number of rooms after they leave.
- Schendler, A. (2003) Applying the Principles of Industrial Ecology to the Guest-Service Sector, Journal of Industrial Ecology, 7(1), pp. 127138. doi: 10.1162/108819803766729221.
- Mason, D. D. M., Tideswell, C. and Roberts, E. (2006) Guest Perceptions of Hotel Loyalty, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research, 30(2), pp. 191206. doi: 10.1177/1096348006286364.
Assignment Help Features
Assignment Help Services
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help