Main goal of this designing
- Shows the differences between client-side and server-side script technologies.
- Make connection between web pages and database.
- Web pages are formatting by the use of css
- Dynamic HTML benefits are shown by this designing.
- Explain Web page application and framework.
- How to develop Web Pages for PDAs and other smart clients is briefly.
Server-Side and client-Side Languages:
It requires some basic programming concepts like essential terminology not more knowledge. Like programming statements such as “if/then”, “if/then/else”, “do while”, “do until”, “break”.
Server-Side Languages: In this system all codes are executed by Web server due to pre-installed and activated interpreters. Server-Side scripts are used for several uses such as browser identification, connection of database, detection and creation of cookies, logon scripts, hit counters, downloading and uploading of files.
Here is basic example of server side languages: PHP called hypertext preprocessor preprocessor in which interpreter is pre-installed by server and execute program and create dynamic web pages, which is embedded in HTML pages.
To Schedule a Advanced Web Design tutoring session
To submit Advanced Web Design assignment click here.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help