C++ Sample Programming Assignment
Write a complete C++ program to meet the following requirements:-
- Keep reading an arithmetic expression from the keyboard until the symbol '=' is entered.
- When you enter '=' your code have to solve this expression and compute the correct answer.
- In this expression you can use any combination of these operation '+,-,*, /, %'.
- support priorities, i.e. '(,) then *, /, % then +,-' when two or more operation have same priority solve from left to right.
- Input values are only positive numbers; any positive number less than 1000, the result of the expression could be negative.
- program should support 'Backspace'.
- program mustn’t accept any unwanted char.
- convert the expression from Infix form to postfix form and your program must print the postfix expression on the consol screen.
- support these number systems 'binary, decimal, hexadecimal'.
- Assignment Help
- Homework Help
- Writing Help
- Academic Writing Assistance
- Editing Services
- Plagiarism Checker Online
- Research Writing Help